Here are 7 mistakes parents make when purchasing a therapee bedwetting alarm from Dr. Sagie's Bedwetting Clinics
1. Believe the hype and nonsense the company puts together to sell the product.
2. Trust the fake, manipulated reviews across the internet promoting THERAPEE and STOPEE
3. Act irrational and agree to spend $300 on a childens product when others can do it for a lot less.
4. Buy Therapee and wait impatiently to receive it.
5. Convince your child to use THERAPEE and STOPEE. Make a 2 year old of him using the immature software.
6. Hope your child stops bedwetting; even after 6 failed months of using THERAPEE.
7. Curse Dr. Sagis bedwetting clinic and THERAPEE for robbing you of your hard earned money.
THERAPEE ia junk. Avoid at all costs.
Product or Service Mentioned: Therapee Bedwetting Alarm.
Reason of review: Bad quality.
Monetary Loss: $350.
I didn't like: Cusomer support, Liar company, Product, Inferior quality.