Haifa, Israel
1.3K views
Turnaround Time

Purchased a Therapee alarm for my daughter.Read through all the reviews (which are all fake) and made a decision to go with this one instead of the ones that cause a fraction.

The alarm came and we powered it up and then went to the web to set up the software. The online software seemed to work, bu the product did not. Tried replacing the batteries three times, but not a beep out of it. Poured two glasses of water also, but the product seemed dead like a rat.

Also stinks like one. The manufacturer said that since the license was used, the product could not be exchanged or refunded. ***. Now I am down over $270 for garbage that didn't work.

Just the worst company and worst product.I hate it.

Review about: Therapee Bedwetting Alarm.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Defective product, Liar company, Bad customer support, Product, Cusomer support.

Had an Experience with Therapee?

Comments

Hello,

We received our mat yesterday and used it for the first time last night.Ours never worked either.

So far this morning we have been in communications with the support team.

I will follow up with the outcome and really hope the same thing doesn't happen to us.We have done everything they have asked us to do and the mat still doesn't work.

to Karen #1372594

So far the customer service department has been extremely helpful and VERY quick to respond! I look forward to trying it again tonight.

Dear Competitor,

Continuing using this poor platform spreading lies is not an ethical way of promoting your own product.

All the best.