The product would not alarm when my Daughter wet the bed. Even after we dumped water on it - still no sound. Disappointed after spending this much money on a product.

I fell for all the hype around the fake amazon reviews. I wish I had done my research before I had fallen into this trap and purchased an alarm for $300.

Will try a cheaper alarm. Probably one that sells under $30.

This was a bad decision and a bad purchase. Poor customer support, poor quality and poor performance.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of therapee bedwetting alarm and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Therapee needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned therapee bedwetting alarm in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Therapee.

Had an Experience with Therapee?

Comments

En Boqeq, Hadarom, Israel #1260785

Unfortunately, this website allows anyone to bad mouth his competitor.

Dear competitor – this is not the way of running a business.

TheraPee has done wonders for my child!

Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more