I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product.Don't believe a thing the company says.
They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached product photos as well. The plastic ripped off the first week and exposed wires. This is such a poorly made product that the manufacturer should think twice before selling it to the public.
They only intend to cheat parents by charging them top dollars for something that costs a fraction of the price to make. Poor business practice and very poor customer support and service. I have contacted the company via email/telephone and ever received a reply. They ship from Israel and that's what makes this so painful.
And yes, unlike what they claim, they do charge for return shipping and will not accept used products.All in all, a product to avoid at all costs and a company to stay away from.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cusomer support
You May Also Like
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "I am a Paypal user. I had used Paypal to buy goods. Several Chinese sellers on a n Internet site iOffer cheated me by shipping counterfiet Louis vuitton shoes ,..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "after placing an order on their website, I made payment of the latter with my Visa card, but has lazada deny this payment, so I ask them why? And I hit a..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."