Shinjuku, Tokyo
100% full Not resolved

I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product.Don't believe a thing the company says.

They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached product photos as well. The plastic ripped off the first week and exposed wires. This is such a poorly made product that the manufacturer should think twice before selling it to the public.

They only intend to cheat parents by charging them top dollars for something that costs a fraction of the price to make. Poor business practice and very poor customer support and service. I have contacted the company via email/telephone and ever received a reply. They ship from Israel and that's what makes this so painful.

And yes, unlike what they claim, they do charge for return shipping and will not accept used products.All in all, a product to avoid at all costs and a company to stay away from.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cusomer support and product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of therapee bedwetting alarm and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Therapee needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned therapee bedwetting alarm in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Therapee.

Had an Experience with Therapee?

Comments

Junyal

Unfortunately, this website allows anyone to bad mouth his competitor.

Since TheraPee was launched, there has been one specific competitor that has no ethics and too much free time.

Dear competitor – this is not the way of running a business.

TheraPee has done wonders for my child!