I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product.Don't believe a thing the company says.
They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached product photos as well. The plastic ripped off the first week and exposed wires. This is such a poorly made product that the manufacturer should think twice before selling it to the public.
They only intend to cheat parents by charging them top dollars for something that costs a fraction of the price to make. Poor business practice and very poor customer support and service. I have contacted the company via email/telephone and ever received a reply. They ship from Israel and that's what makes this so painful.
And yes, unlike what they claim, they do charge for return shipping and will not accept used products.All in all, a product to avoid at all costs and a company to stay away from.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cusomer support
You May Also Like
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "after placing an order on their website, I made payment of the latter with my Visa card, but has lazada deny this payment, so I ask them why? And I hit a..."
- "Scam happened in Japan. Knockoff ”AQUAZZURA” from online shopping ”BUYMA” in Japan and the buyer name ☆slash☆. When I opened the shoe box, I just felt ”Hmm, Seems Aquazzura professional shoe makers fed up..."
- "I've only asked for a trail of audible, but then they managed to charge me a total of 3 times without me noticing. The cost of each charge is $16.22..."